Ducted systems provide Air Conditioned comfort to new and existing homes. The unobtrusive and extremely quiet compressor unit is installed outside the home, while the fan coil unit is usually located in the ceiling or under the floor with flexible ductwork distributing conditioned air through the vents located throughout the house.
Ducted systems can be designed to operate in two or more zones which can be conditioned individually pending the home owners usage. This means you can operate your Air Conditioning system in the living area during the day and in the bedrooms at night, saving you money on running costs.
Manufactures now offer a variety of technologies and compressor types from fixed speed, hybrid to inverter driven compressors, our on site sales consultants can recommend the best suited technology for your application.
- Why Have Trim Temp Air install your split system?
- Installations to Sydney metropolitan wide, Blue Mountains, Macarthur, Wollongong
- Correctly size and advise of the most suitable system and capacity
- Our Premium range of accessories and ductwork is utilised
- Colour bond trunking to match your home
- Condensors situated on condenser pads
- Both liquid and gas refrigeration lines insulated
- Electrical isolators provided
- Packaging and installation debris removed from site
- Operation of system demonstrated by trained installers
Key Ducted System Features
- Return air grille with filter removes household dust.
- Large optional range of controller types and combinations
- Fully programmable 24hour/ 7 day timer available.
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Small size refrigerant pipes are easily concealed.
- Night quiet mode makes for undisturbed sleep for everyone.
- Large selection of grilles allowing total flexibility
- Compact and quiet outdoor unit.
- Ducting from indoor unit to the rooms of your choice.
- Microprocessor controlled operation and monitoring.
- Energy efficient unit
- Cools or heats the air quietly, available for the whole house or zoned area.