A split system will condition one room or an open area of your home.
Elegant wall mounted, compact floor console and designer wall mounted
indoor units are available.
Split systems are renowned for quiet indoor and outdoor units and energy efficient operation owing to the advanced
inverter technology. Split systems are available in Reverse Cycle providing cooling in summer and heating in winter,
and incorporate a host of innovative features.
The term ‘split’ refers to the fact that the two units are separated. This allows the condensing unit to be located virtually anywhere outside. With aesthetically pleasing design and power ranges of 2kW to 10kW, an ideal conditioning scenario can be designed for living space.
Why Have Trim Temp Air install your split system?
- Installations serving Sydney metropolitan wide, Blue Mountains, Macarthur, Wollongong
- Correctly size and advise of the most suitable system and capacity
- Colour bond trunking to match your home
- Condensors situated on condenser pads
- Both liquid and gas refrigeration lines insulated
- Electrical isolators provided
- Packaging and installation debris removed from site
- Operation of system demonstrated by trained installers